Apartment purchase and sale contract
purchase and sale contract
We, the citizens of the Russian Federation, Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov, date of birth: 01.01.______, place of birth: Moscow, sex: male, holding the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation series 00 00 # 000000 issued on 01.01.2002 by the Department of Internal Affairs of ______________ region, Moscow, subdivision code 000-000, registered at the following address: Moscow, __________________ street, ___, bld. ___, apartment ___, hereinafter referred to as SELLER, on the one part, and the citizen of the Russian Federation Petr Petrovich Petrov, date of birth: 01.01._____, place of birth: Moscow, sex: male, holding the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation series 00 00 # 000000 issued on 01.01.2002 by the Department of Internal Affairs ______________ of Moscow, subdivision code 000-000, registered at the following address: Moscow, __________________ street, ___, bld. ___, apartment ___, hereinafter referred to as CUSTOMER, on the other part, collectively referred to as PARTIES, acting voluntarily, enter into this Contract composed in simple written form on the following:
1. SELLER shall sell and transfer into the individual ownership, and CUSTOMER shall purchase and accept into the individual ownership, the apartment located at the following address: Moscow, _______ street, 1 (one), apartment 2 (two), hereinafter referred to as "APARTMENT".
2. The indicated APARTMENT consists of one living room and its total floor space is 35.2 (thirty five and two tenth) sq. m., including living space 20.0 (twenty) sq. m., according to the data of the Yugo-Zapadnoye Technical Inventory Bureau # ____ of the Territorial Bureau of Technical Inventory of Moscow.
3. The APARTMENT at the above indicated address belongs to SELLER on the basis of proprietary right based on the Contract __________________ certified by the notary of Moscow I.I. Ivanova on 01.01._______, registry record ¹0-0000, which is confirmed by the Certificate of State Registration of Rights, template 77 ÀÀ 00000, issued on 01.01.2001 by the Moscow committee on state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions therewith, registration record in the Unified State Register of Rights to Real Property and Transaction therewith ¹77-00/00-00/2001-0000.0-0 dated 01.01.2001, conventional number of the apartment is 0-0000000.
4. By mutual agreement between the parties, the cost of the indicated APARTMENT shall amount to 1 000 000 RUR 00 kopecks (one million rubles and 00 kopecks).
5. CUSTOMER shall purchase from SELLER the APARTMENT at the above indicated address for 1 000 000 RUR 00 kopecks (one million rubles and 00 kopecks); upon that, the settlement hereunder shall be performed in full upon the state registration of this Contract in the Department of Federal Registration Service of Moscow.
6. CUSTOMER examined the residential premises being purchased and shall agree to purchase it in its current technical condition.
7. SELLER shall guarantee that the indicated APARTMENT is not sold, granted, or pledged, in dispute or under distrainment (under arrest), leased or used without compensation. SELLER shall confirm that as of today there are no any payment arrears with regard to payment for utility services and other obligatory payments.
8. CUSTOMER shall become the owner of the APARTMENT after registration of this Contract and proprietary right in the Department of Federal Registration Service of Moscow and shall operate and repair the APARTMENT at his own expense in compliance with the current uniform rules and regulations as well as participate in accordance with the occupied space in the expenses with regard to maintenance and repair of the whole building including capital repair. Acquiring the ownership right to the APARTMENT, CUSTOMER shall acquire the ownership right to a share in ownership right to common property in a tenement house.
9. The APARTMENT shall be sold with the subscribed telephone number 000-00-00 which SELLER shall leave behind and shall not prevent its reissuance in the name of SELLER.
10. Until the transfer and acceptance act is signed the risk of accidental loss or accidental damage of the indicated APARTMENT and the responsibility for its safety shall be born by SELLER.
11. When signing this contract, the parties shall confirm that they are not interdicted or disabled, under ward or trusteeship, or patronage, do not suffer from diseases preventing them from understanding the essence of the contract being signed and conditions of its conclusion as well as there are no any circumstances forcing them to make a transaction under the extremely disadvantageous conditions therefor.
12. When concluding the contract, SELLER shall state that he is in registered marriage.
13. The PARTIES based on the articles 421, 461 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation came to the agreement that, in case of the contract invalidation by court or its cancellation under the circumstances occurred prior to the contract execution by the Parties leading to the Apartment seizure from CUSTOMER, or restriction of his ownership rights, SELLER shall purchase for CUSTOMER the equal residential premises in a house of equal category, in the same district of Moscow, or provide money to CUSTOMER for individual purchase of an apartment based on the cost of similar premises in the real estate market at the moment of this contract termination. Herewith the Apartment can not be seized from CUSTOMER until full compensation of damages.
14. The PARTIES are familiar with the content of the articles 131, 157, 160, 161, 164, 166, 167, 209, 210, 213, 223, 288, 289, 290, 292, 420, 421, 450, 460, 461, 463, 484, 549-551, 555-558 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the articles 17,30,31,35,37,38 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation, the articles 34,35,36 of the Family Code of the Russian Federation.
15. SELLER shall vacate the APARTMENT physically during two days from the date of the state registration of this Contract and ownership right of CUSTOMER to the APARTMENT. Nobody shall be registered in the APARTMENT.
16. The PARTIES agreed that the expenses related to the contract execution, its registration in the Department of Federal Registration Service of Moscow and registration of ownership right shall be incurred by CUSTOMER.
17. This Contract contains the total volume of agreements between the parties with regard to the subject hereof cancelling or invalidating all other liabilities or representations which could be accepted or performed by the parties in verbal or in written form prior to this contract conclusion.
18. This contract shall be considered performed providing the full payment for the sold APARTMENT was made between the Parties as well as the indicated APARTMENT was transferred under the Transfer Act signed by both PARTIES. Transfer of the APARTMENT according to the article 556 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation shall be performed by signing the Transfer Act by the parties and handing over the keys from the APARTMENT by SELLER to CUSTOMER.
19. This Contract can be terminated by the PARTIES until the fulfillment of obligations by mutual agreement, and in case of refusal of one of the parties from fulfillment of obligations or after fulfillment of obligations hereunder it can be terminated by judicial procedure.
20. This Contract is composed in three copies; the first copy shall remain deposited in the Department of Federal Registration Service of Moscow, the second copy shall be issued to SELLER, and the third copy shall be issued to CUSTOMER.
21. This Contract shall be subjected to state registration in the Department of Federal Registration Service of Moscow.
22. Signatures of the PARTIES:
Return to the list >>>